-->

Live Sports Online Click Here

Live Sports Online Click Here
Adds By Farhad

Thursday, January 21, 2016

How To Windows7 Setup

Ads by FarhadNetCone | High Performance Web Hosting, Domain Name & SSL Certificate


In the name of God the Merciful started !! how are you? Hope you are well, I am, and your prayers and God's grace, we are much better. I think there are a lot of new friends and new people who bought new PCs have started to use the Internet a lot, so they do not ship, we are yani From these points, I think many of us saw After some days, we used to buy a computer with Windows computers is bad for any reason, the same city Use to fix or repair shop to spend money. Many we can according to our housed the What to do? Where to learn? Do not worry, I'm in the you no longer come to work in the world of. Today I will show you how to setup a new Windows Setup computer. Go to the link below to see the full tutorial
http://kriparampur.com/আর্কাইভ/186

No comments :

Post a Comment